Saturday, January 5, 2013

Yard sale!!

Running is fun! That's what they tell me anyway!! Sometimes it's more fun than others. It has been SUPER cold lately...well super cold for California standards...so it has been really hard to get out of bed. This morning my bed was exceptionally warm, so it was exceptionally difficult to get out of bed. I finally got on the road about 1/2 an hour after I had intended. Then about 1/2 a mile into my run flop!! I was sprawled out like a yard sale. I was tempted to turn around and go home, but then decided to finish off the run. It got me to thinking...how dedicated of a runner am I? It's a hard question to ponder, but one that seems to come up once in a while. I really think marathon running is partly mental...so I am a dedicated runner...I am!! And I have the scars to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment